Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Government is good at only one thing. It knows how to break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, 'See if it weren't for the government, you..."

"Government is good at only one thing. It knows how to break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, 'See if it weren't for the government, you couldn't walk.'" - Harry Browne

I would like to use this post to thank Jack Galway for giving me a great source for lots more quotes. So, Thanks! His blog and articles can be seen at these locations:

http://forellefilosofy.blogspot.com/
http://www.nolanchart.com/author478.html

One of the reasons I started this blog was to have the ability to append random libertarian quotes to the end of my emails. I think it is important that we all do everything we can to raise awareness of libertarianism. So, to this end, I put some quotes in the signature of my email, which had the effect of getting some random people I emailed looking up more information. Now, with this blog, I have many random quotes instead of just one or two at the bottom.

If you would like to know how to do this, first you'll need a free gmail account, then see here for instructions.